Delta Refractories, Inc.
21557 Provincial Blvd
Katy, TX 77450
Toll Free: 800-430-2226
Modules & Blanket Products
Delta DF® Modules have the highest insulating value achievable in a ceramic fiber lining. Each module is comprised of folded blanket under compression to insure a tight seal and a “spring-back” action not found in typical wallpaper
Noted features of a DF® Module lining are:
- Fast & Easy installation
- Low heat storage and fuel costs
- Self-Supporting internal hardware reduces structural steelwork vs. castable or brick linings.
- Bolt-On and Bolt-Thru attachment methods provide
- versatility for retro-fits & rebuilds especially in tight areas.
- Thermal shock resistance speeds up heat ups and cool downs for quick turn-around times.
- Industry-leading heavy gauge hardware reduces the chance of channel tear-through during torque down.
- Manufactured in the USA with Unifrax Blanket
- Typical Applications for DF® Modules are:
- Stress Relieving Furnaces
- Annealing Furnaces
- Car Bottom & Heat Treating Furnaces
- Process Heaters
- Reheat Furnaces
- Kiln & Boiler Linings
- Incineration Equipment
- Stack Linings
- Soaking Pit Covers
- Ladle Covers & Ladle Preheaters
- Forge Furnaces
Size & Densities Available
8, 9.3, 10.7, 12 (Lbs/Ft³)
Standard Sizes range from 24” x 24” to 12” x 12” in
thicknesses from 4” to over 12”
Custom sized, pre-cut modules, & special bolt locations
are also available for a seamless installation.
DF® Modules are also available in a cut hot face “edge